You can use the Marketing reports to see how effective your marketing campaigns are and to learn about your conversions. A conversion occurs when an online store visitor becomes a paying customer.
The Campaigns Report can be accessed from Reports > Marketing > Marketing in your store admin. This report lets you keep track of information about all campaigns created inside your store.
The Campaigns Report displays the following information:
- Campaign Name: The name of the Campaign.
- Code: The Tracking Code (This can be any random generated string).
- Clicks: The number of clicks viewed by customers/guests through this campaign.
- No. Orders: The number of orders obtained through this campaign.
- Total: The total amount that this campaign has earned through the campaign program.
The Affiliate Commission Report can be accessed from Reports > Affiliates> Commission. This report lets you keep track of the affiliates who are making a commission for referring customers to your store.
The Affiliate Commission Report displays the following information:
- Affiliate Name: The name of the individual/company acting as an affiliate for the store.
- E-mail: The e-mail for contacting the affiliate.
- Status: Shows if the affiliate is enabled or disabled.
- Commission: The commission amount made from a customer purchase.
- No. Orders: The number of orders obtained through this affiliate.
- Total: The total amount that this affiliate has earned through the affiliate program.
Clicking “Edit” under “Action” will direct you to the affiliate information form under Sales > Affiliates. Affiliates can be filtered through a date end and date start.
The Affiliate Activity Report shows a list of all activities of affiliates in your store front. You can access this section under Reports > Marketing > Affiliate Activity
The report will position the latest acivity first. It will record everything about the affiliate activities starting with his/her registered day in the store.
The affiliate activity report displays the following information:
- Comment: The activity type of the affiliates.
- IP: The customer’s IP.
- Date Added: The date of the activity.